The PUP Pavers Team is dedicated to providing you with a top-quality installation. We will address your needs, then take several steps to ensure your installation remains beautiful for many years to come.
A typical installation may involve replacing a concrete driveway with brick pavers. It would go like this:
Step 1: Preparation
- All necessary permits will be attained.
- Line locators will mark power, gas, telephone, and cable lines.
- The area to be paved will be sprayed.
Step 2: Preparing the Base
- Old concrete is cut and removed.
- Concrete bedding sand is raked into place.
Step 3: Paving
- The crew will set string lines to ensure proper pitch and placement of joint lines.
- Pavers will be laid.
- Mason sand will be swept into all of the joints and spread over the pavers so they can be compacted a final time.
Step 4: Finishing Up
- Concrete edge restraints will be poured on the outside edging.
- Final clean up will be done.
Call today for a free estimate