Pavers Interlock For A More High-End Look Without Costing A Fortune
Why We Love 'Em
- Interlocking pavers are appropriate for any paving application, including patios, pool decks, driveways and walkways.
- Because pavers are individual units or “bricks,” the natural joints between each paver will “give” with pressure, expansion and contraction --so it won't crack like asphalt and concrete pavement.
- Installed over a base of sand, pavers actually increase their structural capacity over time.
-With a minimum rating of 8000 psi, paving stones are one of the strongest paving materials, rivaled only by brick. However, unlike brick and other paving materials, paving stones often come with a lifetime warranty.
-Pavers give walkways and steps a more custom, high-end look without costing a fortune
-One of the biggest advantages of pavers is that if a repair ever does become necessary, pavers are manufactured to be uniform and can therefore easily be -replaced without leaving ugly patches or scars.
-Paving stones come in a wide variety of surface finishes, colors, and shapes that will complement and enhance the architectural style of any home.
-A skilled installer can create a variety of laying patterns, giving you virtually unlimited customization possibilities.
PUP Pavers Before & After Pics
Practical Advantages of Pavers: Money & Effort
- Pavers do not require time to cure. Unlike concrete, which can take 3 to 5 days before being ready for traffic, paver structures can be used immediately after installation.
- The high number of joints in the surface facilitates the drainage of water from rain. This enhances skid resistance and decreases nighttime glare.
- If deformation should occur due to shifting of the base, the structure can easily be repaired by removing individual pavers, re-leveling, and then reinstalling the same pavers.
- Pavers provide a pool environment that is less slippery, and has the desirable look of natural stone.
- Traditional concrete, asphalt, brick and gravel pavements clearly pale in comparison to the beauty, durability, and easy maintenance of paving stone.