At PUP Pavers our goal is to provide our customers with an exceptional and enjoyable contracting experience from the first call to our office, through the estimating and construction processes, to the many years of follow up services we hope to provide to you and your referrals.
We understand that you have many options when it comes to selecting a paver contractor. We also recognize that the entire customer experience is as important, if not more important, as the finished product. This is exactly the reason that we strive to provide our customers with a personalized, responsive, professional and ENJOYABLE contracting experience.
THE ESTIMATING PROCESS
If you have ever had contractors to your property to provide a proposal for services you know that not all estimates are created equally. We believe the estimating process should be timely, easy, educational and fun which is why when you schedule PUP Pavers to review your paver project you can expect the following from our professional representatives:
- Arrive on Time– You can expect our sales representative to arrive on time as scheduled. In the unfortunate event that your representative is running late you can be assured that you will receive a phone call to let you know.
- Listen– We understand the importance of listening to the customer. Before we make any suggestions or recommendations our objective is to first listen and get a clear understanding of your project and needs.
- Educate– The world of pavers is constantly changing and we will spend as much time as needed to provide you the most up to date information and resources available regarding products, construction processes, local code and municipality requirements, and estimated timelines so you can make an educated decision about your paver project.
- Timely Proposal– You can expect to receive a detailed proposal of services within 24-48 hours after your initial consultation. Our industry leading proposals are designed to walk you through the entire process from permitting through construction to your warranty. We provide line item pricing so you can clearly see exactly what you are paying for.
- Communication– After reviewing your proposal we will check in with you to see if you have any questions about the proposal, construction process, timelines or any other concerns. We want you to be 100% confident that you are choosing the right paver contractor for your needs.
Upon acceptance of our proposal we will immediately begin preparing for the construction process. Your sales rep will begin the process of transitioning your project to our detail oriented production team so they can begin bringing your project to reality.
THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
The next step of providing our clients with a one of a kind contracting experience is making the construction process as easy and enjoyable as humanly possible. From our decades of construction experience we know that our success is defined by your experience and we will most likely succeed or fail based on how well we perform during the construction process.
We do everything in our power to complete each project as quickly as possible without sacrificing our commitment to superior quality. Unfortunately, from time to time unforeseen circumstances arise that either delay the project or alter the planned process. Our goal is to stay ahead of these changes and communicate with our customers in a clear and timely manner so that we can address these issues as quickly as possible and complete the project with minimal delays.
Throughout the entire construction process our staff of construction professionals are focused on exceeding your expectations by providing you an experience built on communication and uncompromising quality. When the construction process is complete our goal is to have earned your trust and converted you into a raving fan who will proudly share your experience with your family and friends.
A LIFETIME OF SERVICE